Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Updated Replacement Code List

  1. #11
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know if you can order underwear for the Today girls?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was just told that the following items have VERY low stock.


    Brown Lizard Boots (paisley dress) GPOF-01 LOW

    Birthday:Ice Cream Bombes a set of 2 SBAP-06 $5 LOW
    Sam's whistle SAO-04 $6 LOW


    Glass Salvers (LG) EBAP-04 $4 Low Supply
    Glass Salvers (SM) EBAP-08 $4 Low Supply

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree it would be sooooooo nice if the code were a sticky it is very hard to find sometimes......I think a sticky for this would BE GREAT... ALSO JMO a sticky where people can list there stuff they have for sale instead of a thread that ends up being 2 pages long with PM'D ya.. I know myself even if people were to put there ebay action link there it would be better to buy off an HB member then a stranger?? JMO

  4. #14
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think that the idea behind NOT having the sales threads as a sticky is that it is not the primary purpose of the board, from what I recall when we asked before.

    And I think that the mods are discussing updating the stickys, so hang in there.

    I understand that, but I agree with you that it's nicer to buy here (and sell here for that matter, with no fees!).

    Does anyone have an underwear code?? I think people have ordered before.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I called and got the underwear code. These are the dark pink undies that come with the Today dolls or Ready for Fun outfit.

    Today Meet Panties GMOG-03 $3

    Also, I need Josefina's Feast Day (JBO) skirt & slippers. They are not available as replacement parts at this time. If anyone wouldn't mind "requesting" them the next time they call, I'd really appreciate it. If enough people call, they'll add them to the replacement parts line.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ordered the Pink Underwear yesterday and stock was VERY low. The CS rep wasn't sure if I'd get them. Also, Star of David Necklace was low. Was able to order Cherry Chocolate Outfit for Dolls though, so happy about that.

    Does anyone have a replacement code for socks?

    Edited to add code for Today girl blue dot lids:
    02-R403L3

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 09, 2006 06:53 PM: Message edited by: jennifermarym ]</font>

  7. #17
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Which socks? The striped socks from the RFF/Today Meet outfit are on the list.

    I ordered yesterday, and stock is low on QBAP-02, cake for Kit as well as the candy cups.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by jrtmom3274:
    Which socks? The striped socks from the RFF/Today Meet outfit are on the list.

    I ordered yesterday, and stock is low on QBAP-02, cake for Kit as well as the candy cups.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have never seen the RFF socks. I was looking for plain socks (not the turq. ones though). What colors are the RFF striped ones?

  9. #19
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They're striped with hot pink, royal blue, turquoise... they're definitely not plain. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by jrtmom3274:
    They're striped with hot pink, royal blue, turquoise... they're definitely not plain. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hmmm...perhaps I'll hold off until the new Meet Outfit comes out.
    Thanks for letting me know!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •